I know of a number of full time permanent job openings in Greenville from architect through mid level developers as well as a DBA. If you are interested, drop me a line via the contact form. Your response will be kept confidential.
I also recently received the below job description from another company. If you are interested in this one, let me know via the contact form.
Fletcher, NC/Greenville, SC
The Software Developer will be responsible for end user client, computing device support and applications support. This includes some technical, hands-on support, of the end user PC and peripheral environments and a strong understanding of SQL Server and .NET applications programming and support.
· Provide Tier 1 or Tier 2 SQL Server applications development and support.
· Has a strong technical ability in performing this role. Can work directly with the end users to develop and support IT hardware and applications solutions that fit their business needs.
· Provide IT training for the location’s management and employees, to help them learn and use existing tools as well as new tools outside of our current IT strategy.
· Supports the Local IT Manager for Fletcher, NC in performing assigned technical Local IT support tasks as directed.
· Supports the virtual and physical servers, client and peripheral hardware and operating environment. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Able to effectively communicate daily Local IT operating issues to Location IT or Regional IT Management
Traveling between the Fletcher location and Greenville location will be required. All travel is within 1.5 hours and will be reimbursed. This person can live in either the Greenville, SC area OR Asheville area.
Bachelor (B.A., B.S.) in Computer Science or related technical field, OR a combination of professional certifications and a minimum of 4 years related experience.
2 years of experience, with progressive responsibilities, in Information Technology with experience in Location IT support of end users and the computing technology they use.
• .NET Applications Development.
• Possesses a broad understanding of the I.T. technology used in a typical office and manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• Windows and Mobile Client Administration
• Experience in programming using the Sql Server database suite.
• Relational Database Administration (SQL Server or similar).
• Antivirus software.
• Active Directory Administration.
• Able to add end users to AD and LanDesk containers.
• Shop Floor/Manufacturing Execution System
This role offers a base salary, bonus and full benefits. Relocation assistance is also available.